Injury to Children: What Should I Do?
- When a child is injured, the initial focus of all parents is to do whatever they can to ensure that their child recovers as completely as possible from their injury.
- Next, most parents go through a difficult process to decide if a lawsuit against the wrongdoer should be filed. If the child heals well and quickly, most parents will let a relatively minor incident go.
- When the injury has serious physical or emotional consequences, parents should consider a lawsuit.
- If your child is injured in an accident, please see our specific practice area(s) that relate to your child’s injury.
- Contact Schwebel, Goetz & Sieben immediately following an injury to a child at 1-800-752-4265 to learn your child’s legal rights and make sure they receive the just compensation they deserve.