Have you or a loved one been injured in a construction site accident?
- Do not rely on insurance companies.
- You are our top priority.
We understand the hardship and loss that is suffered after a construction site accident involving serious injury or death. Accident victims and families in the Upper Midwest, including Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, North Dakota and South Dakota, rely on the experienced construction site accident attorneys at Schwebel, Goetz & Sieben to help them navigate the aftermath of difficult situations.
CONSTRUCTION SITE ACCIDENTS OVERVIEW
Construction workers and bystanders can find themselves confronted by dangerous, unsafe work conditions sometimes on a daily basis. Serious injury and death occurs from construction site accidents with alarming frequency. Worker’s compensation can aid employees who have an on the job injury, but it is usually not sufficient to fully compensate injured workers for all damages sustained.
The most common construction and workplace accidents are:
- Falls due to improperly assembled scaffolding, unsafe ladders, holes in flooring, etc.
- Equipment accidents and defective machinery such as power tools, improperly guarded machines, crane accidents, forklifts, etc.
- Exposure to toxic fumes
- Vehicle accidents
- Highway work zone accidents
Construction and workplace accidents can result in wrongful death or serious injuries such as catastrophic burns, broken bones, amputation, traumatic brain injury, neck, back, and spinal cord injuries.
DO NOT RELY ON INSURANCE COMPANIES
Do not accept any claim before you speak with an attorney. Many large insurance companies have adopted settlement policies that encourage their adjusters to offer quick payments to persons involved in an accident. Insurance adjusters will contact you or your family shortly after an accident to try to gain your confidence. In doing so, insurance adjusters often try to present themselves as the friend of the injured person or the family of the person who was killed in an accident. The goal of such contact is to settle the case on terms as favorable as possible for the insurance company.
YOU ARE OUR TOP PRIORITY
Schwebel, Goetz & Sieben is Minnesota’s largest personal injury law firm. We maintain a national reputation for achieving substantial settlements and jury verdicts for our construction site accident clients.
Our success is attributed to the combination of experience, expertise, and exceptional dedication to the needs of every client. Many accidents are caused by negligence, so it is imperative that anyone involved in an accident contact an experienced injury attorney. Please remember that it is vital to act swiftly after you’ve been injured. The sooner you involve a personal injury attorney, the better we will be able to preserve evidence, gather essential witnesses and address any other important factors.
- Medical reimbursement
- Payment for past and future income loss
- Full compensation for pain and suffering
- Peace of mind in knowing your financial interests are being protected
WE ARE THERE FOR YOU
- Same day, evening and weekend appointments
- Home and hospital visits
- Never a fee until we receive a settlement for you
- We will go to trial if a fair settlement is not obtained
- Serving Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, North Dakota and South Dakota
Don't wait! Contact us if you or a loved one has been seriously injured >>