- Consists of 23 members (14 lawyers and 9 non-lawyer public members) appointed by the Minnesota Supreme Court.
- Members can serve two 3-year terms.
- Is responsible for oversight and administration of the Minnesota lawyer discipline system.
- Has a five member executive committee which includes the Board Chair and Vice-Chair.
- Is also divided into six three-member Panels which preside over hearings concerning allegations of unprofessional conduct against lawyers.
- Individual LPRB members are also appointed in rotation to consider appeals of dismissed complaints.
- Meets four times per year to consider issues involving the lawyer discipline system, including rule changes and policy implementation.
<< Return to Certifications & Associations List