News Room

Free Case Evaluation

- No Fee Unless You Win -

Free Case Evaluation Form Click to expand

Attorney Cody Scharpf Answers the Two Questions She Gets Asked the Most

Author / Coordinator: Cody Scharpf

January 2022

Cody ScharpfDo I have a personal injury case? What types of cases does Schwebel, Goetz & Sieben handle?

These are often the top two questions I receive.

Personal Injury cases involve claims against a negligent individual or corporation, the result of which causes an innocent party to be injured and incur medical expenses, wage loss, and pain and suffering.

Negligence is the failure to use reasonable care. Negligence occurs when a person does something a reasonable person would not do, OR, fails to do something a reasonable person would do. What this means is, if you were injured through the fault or inaction of someone else, you may have a personal injury case.

If you have a personal injury case, you may be entitled to recover damages such as past medical expenses, past wage loss, past pain and suffering, future medical expenses, future impairment of earning capacity and future pain and suffering.

Schwebel, Goetz & Sieben handles many different kinds of personal injury cases including:

Car crashes, bicycle crashes, motorcycle collisions, dog caused injuries, slip and falls, trip and falls, plane crashes, rollover accidents, boating accidents, drunk driving collisions, pedestrian accidents, semi-truck accidents, train accidents, and wrongful death cases.

Contact Schwebel, Goetz & Sieben if you have questions about a personal injury case. We have attorneys licensed in Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, Iowa and South Dakota who are ready to assist you. We also have a large referral network of attorneys in all areas of the country.

One of the most important steps that you can take in the wake of being injured is
contacting an experienced personal injury attorney from the law firm of Schwebel, Goetz & Sieben. If you or a loved one has been injured through the fault of another, call 612-377-7777 or 1-800-752-4265 (toll free) for a free consultation.

« Back to News Room