For over 40 years, the attorneys at Schwebel, Goetz & Sieben have gained success by following our personal Service Credo developed strictly for our clients:
- Exceptional client service. Our clients are possibly going through the worst experience of their lives. We will go above and beyond to do everything possible to help and comfort them through their difficult time.
- Prompt client communication. All client communications including phone calls and written responses shall be immediately addressed as soon as possible.
- Courteous. We are courteous to our clients, opposing counsel and staff, and all those we come in contact with during our daily work.
- Positive and confident. We are positive and confident in communications with clients, insurers, opposing counsel and their staff. We will always dress in clothing suited to our professional environment and we will take pride in our personal grooming.
- Get to know our clients. We will befriend our clients and learn about their personalities to better anticipate their needs to provide solutions customized to them.
- Go above and beyond. We will do the unexpected, and go out of our way to provide our clients with service that exceeds their expectations.
- Proactive thinking. We will seek creative ways to assert and protect our client’s rights and interests, and think proactively to get them the compensation they deserve.
- Highest ethical standards. We will maintain strict adherence to the ethics and codes of our legal system.
- Be the best. We will strive to be the very best we are capable of during the course of our tenor at Schwebel, Goetz & Sieben.
- Ambassadors to the firm. We are ambassadors of Schwebel, Goetz & Sieben and are proud of who we are and what we do for society.